CENSIS 4th Technology Summit and Conference 2017
2 November 2017, Glasgow
9.00am – 5.00pm, followed by drinks reception
CENSIS is the industry-led Innovation Centre for Sensor and Imaging Systems and plays a key part in the developing innovation landscape in Scotland. It is part of the wider Innovation Centres network; a programme designed to accelerate technological advances by forging new collaborations between industry and Scotland’s world-leading researchers.
The Technology Summit is CENSIS’ flagship annual event; a one-day conference of presentations, networking opportunities and exhibition space. This year, the event explores innovation, transformation and value creation in sensor and imaging systems, including new business models that are driving economic, social and environmental changes. Over 400 delegates are expected.
An invitation to IEEE SENSORS 2017 delegates
Delegates staying on in Scotland after IEEE SENSORS 2017 ends are warmly invited to attend the CENSIS Technology Summit. It is an ideal opportunity to:
- Meet sensor systems supply chain companies in Scotland.
- Understand how businesses are delivering sensor and imaging solutions in this space.
- Hear from challenge providers.
- Listen to use cases and business cases for new sensor-based models for economic growth.
- Get a picture of state-of-the-art research in Scotland and the ‘art of the possible’.
Attendance is free, but you must register to secure your place. Spaces are limited so please register as soon as possible.
For a flavour of what to expect on the day, watch a short video of the 2016 Technology Summit.