- June 18, 2017
August 10, 2017
August 31, 2017
Final Paper Submission
IEEE SENSORS 2017
Approximately 900 sensor and sensor systems practitioners come together to interact and network with colleagues. Our conference focuses on:
- Learning the latest sensor technology innovations
- Meeting vendors of sensors and sensor systems that supply products and solutions to technical needs.
IEEE SENSORS 2017 has accepted the following Focused Sessions:
- Sensors for Smart Living
- Sensors for Medical Robotics
- Advances in Magnetic Sensing Systems for Biomedical Application
- Emerging Medical Sensors utilizing Electromagnetics and RF Technologies
- Near-Zero Power Sensor Systems
- Sensing the Brain
The IEEE Brain Initiative
The IEEE Brain Initiative will be hosting a one-day workshop on November 2nd, 2017, following the IEEE SENSORS 2017 meeting. The theme of the IEEE Brain SENSORS workshop will be on "Sensing the Brain", with a focus on invasive sensors and sensing technology. Unlike traditional lecture style workshops, the IEEE Brain SENSORS workshop will be collaborative in nature and will include only a few short presentations that are intended to facilitate discussions. The goal is for all participants to identify challenges and to explore solutions as part of breakout group dialogues. The outcomes of this one-day workshop will be included in a future IEEE publication.
Join us in 2017 for IEEE SENSORS!
*This website is best viewed in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer is not supported.